Precision Medicine & Clinical Diagnostics
Personalized Medicine is known for its utilization of genomic data notwithstanding the family history, natural components and way of life to deal with the health. Exact expectations can be made about a man's weakness to building up an illness, the course of the ailment and to react to the treatment. Customized Medicine is another field of research and confirmation-based writing is required for incorporating into social healthcare delivery.
- Personalised healthcare: translating scientific innovation into patient benefit
- The future of targeted therapy and precision medicine
- Updates on companion diagnostics development
- The impact of patient self-monitoring in healthcare
- Challenges of drug & diagnostics co-development